Lost my mind to find my heart

I have finally found my true identity. After 30 long years. And it "only" took a year.

In the last 12 months, everything has turned around for me. I started to redefine my identity.

To do that, I've had to do things I've never done before. I stepped extremely out of my comfort zone. Voluntarily.

You might think of adrenaline rushes or something risky. But no. On the contrary. The whole thing took place inside of me. And I felt the greatest fear in my life. Existential fear. Fear for my identity. And the process is not over yet. I'm still in the middle of it. (This post is also a part of that process).

👉 Context: I was absolutely dissatisfied with my life and with what I did professionally. I strongly doubted, whether I brought any value to society. In fact, I was living absolutely below my potential.

When I decided to get help after three days of mini-burnout one year ago, my transformation began.

My mentors taught me one thing above all else. The one thing I was most afraid of: it was about letting go.

It was about letting go of everything I thought I knew. Letting go off all that I considered to be my "truth".

Who I am. What I have to do.

What I want. What is possible.

How business works.

How relationships work.

What life should look like.

What success, happiness and freedom mean.

Everything my mind has told me so far, I have let go of. So I intentionally lost my mind. I cleared my mind. A hard reset. Everything I thought I knew about the world and about myself, I let go off. Freed myself from the suffering of the past and the worries about the future completely.

Does that sound insane to you? Who wants to lose their mind? Am I crazy now?

But that's EXACTLY what I needed. Let me explain. 👉

I just HAD to turn off my mind completely to get into the HERE and NOW. Into my body, to feel. To feel the moment. To breathe the moment. To live the moment.

With one thing in mind.

So that I can find the one thing, I've never connected to. So that I can listen to the one thing, that has always spoken to me and I only noticed, when it started screaming.

I am talking about my heart. Or my soul, or my greatest potential.

I found this treasure deep inside me, because I started to search INSIDE OF ME.

🤔 What does that mean and why is that so important for me?

Until now, I have only defined my identity by how I am on the outside. And how I was on the outside is how I felt on the inside.

That was exhausting and is very dangerous. Because I never came to rest. The world around me is constantly changing. Nothing is constant. And still, I chased after one sensation after another, because I thought I could identify with it. 

But I never got there. Until today.

In the last 12 months, I learned to let go of thoughts about the outside world. There were many of single letting-go-moments. There were many things to get out of the way, that blocked my vision. Until I saw a clear picture.

What was left, was my heart, my soul, my greatest potential. The identity that motivates me to get up every day with joy and gratitude. The identity that fuels me with a creative energy.

I live and embody this identity every day now. Every day more.

I vow to myself to think and act only from the energy of my greatest potential.

This energy is the same, in which the geniuses and well-known representatives of humanity operate. I have understood this now.

I share my story with you, because I wish YOU exactly the same, beautiful experience. That YOU also discover the identity of your greatest potential and live every second according to it.

This is exactly what I am committed to in my new identity. To guide you on that journey.

In mindfulness and gratitude.

Tyson


Original text is German. Translated with DeepL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitch Yourself! - 5 steps to create your personal video message

Stop networking, start building true relationships